When you work with me you get a completely bespoke service.
No more running backwards and forwards trying to schedule a meeting. Let me do the chasing and help you manage your diary
Conferences & Shows
Need an extra pair of hands at an event, conference or show? I can help you before, during and after the event.
No need to spend hours entering data into your accounts package. I’m familiar with most and I can get it done in a jiffy.
Need someone to manage an important project or even get some of the tasks done? I love a challenge!
Like or not, paperwork has to be done. The good news is that you don’t have to be the one to do it. Pass it my way.
I’m good at juggling things. If you need something turned around quickly I might be able to help.
The main advantage of working with a Virtual Assistant is complete flexibility – I work as many or as few hours as required and you only pay for the actual time worked. You can also claim my costs as an expense to your business!
You don’t have any employee costs – sick pay, pension contributions, PAYE, National Insurance, holiday pay – or agency or recruitment fees.
There’s no need for additional office space, equipment or supplies, including the costs this involves, as I support you by working remotely at my own office space. However, if you’d like support at your office this can also be agreed depending on location, etc.
You may also need some support that is outside of traditional office hours which I can help with. I’m happy to sign confidentiality agreements with you if you wish.
Affordable Pricing to Suit Your Needs
- If you need regular support every month a retainer package guarantees the hours are dedicated to your business.
- Retainer rate is £30 per hour and packages start from as little as 5 hours. Popular packages are shown below, however, a different amount of hours can be agreed to suit your requirements (subject to availability).
- Retainer packages are paid in advance. They are invoiced at the beginning of each month and you have priority over adhoc clients – payment is due on receipt of invoice.
- Unused retainer hours will remain on bank for the following month. Any hours carried over to the following month, which are not used during that month, will be lost.
- I can help with adhoc work if you do not require regular support, just want to try me, or you have a one-off piece of work you need sorting.
- Adhoc rate is £35 per hour during office hours, £45 per hour out of office hours (subject to availability).
- Adhoc work is paid for when completed and invoiced – payment is due on receipt of invoice. Occasionally 50% payment up front may be requested.
Partner in Crime
Business support can be more than getting a few things done. When I work with you I’m 100% invested in the success of your business. You can use me as a sounding board and get me involved in systems and operations. I’ve worked with dozens of businesses so I can help you figure out a plan for growth.
Time is Money
Every minute you spend updating your CRM, managing your social media or some other admin task is another minute not spent on business critical or income generating tasks. The key to financial growth is understanding which activities you should be focussing on and which activities to outsource.
Location is Everything
As a Virtual Assistant I’m used to working with businesses from all over the UK. You run your business from your present location and I’ll handle things from where I am. No need to give me a desk, chair and computer. If you’ve got a telephone and internet signal I can provide you with all the support you need.