Hiring a Virtual Assistant is very cost effective
The main advantage is complete flexibility – I work as many or as few hours as required and you only pay for the actual time worked. You can also claim my costs as an expense to your business!
You don’t have any employee costs – sick pay, pension contributions, PAYE, National Insurance, holiday pay – or agency or recruitment fees.
There’s no need for additional office space, equipment or supplies, including the costs this involves, as I support you by working remotely at my own office space. However, if you’d like support at your office this can also be agreed depending on location, etc.
You may also need some support that is outside of traditional office hours which I can help with on agreement. I’m happy to sign confidentiality agreements with you if you wish.
You can free up your time to work on your business rather than getting tied up working in it
What can I help you with? Here are a few ideas:-
- Help with your to-do list
- Create, edit or update documents
- Create, edit or update Excel spreadsheets
- Update CRM or databases
- Type up notes and meeting minutes
- Manage website orders or shipping
- Check and respond to emails
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Arrange and confirm meetings with clients and suppliers
- Credit control – maintain records of receipts and invoices, and produce, send and chase invoices
- Social media management
Book a Discovery call here to find out if working with me will be right for you.